|Published||August 6, 2023|
Empowering people, creating technology.
- The SAP/EWM Supervisor is responsible for the daily direction and leadership of the operation system processes.
- The role requires critical thinking skills to coordinate multiple sources of data and competing priorities to develop action plans that deliver the daily objectives and drive system process improvement.
- Supporting of SAP/EWM direction and troubleshooting for all Material Techs and Operations Leadership team.
- This role will be responsible to communicate the needs to ensure that system processes are being followed across Operations.
- The SAP/EWM Supervisor will need to establish and communicate goals with clear objectives as well as reinforce the importance of consistency across the Operations team in managing system processes.
- Bachelor's/associate's degree preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP/EWM required.
- 3+ years' experience with ERP or EMS operations systems required: specific knowledge of SAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word required.
- Willingness to pursue continuous education/certifications (Lean Green Belt).
- Demonstrated experience leading and training employees.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required to successfully lead a large team.
Communication & Collaboration: Communicates clearly and concisely, while engaging proactively with colleagues.
Value for Customers: Delivers superior value through commitment to quality, service and reliability.
Innovation: Applies and shares ideas and best practices. Ensures and engages in continuous improvement activities.
Drive & Execution: Shows initiative and a positive attitude to get things done. Embraces challenges and demonstrated a good level of energy.
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership