|Date Posted||November 4, 2021|
Here is a great opportunity to join a great company! Medline Industries has enjoyed DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH for 53 of the past 54 years! We've again been named to the Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces, and we're again on the list of Becker's Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
Medline Industries has an exciting position for an experienced SAP OTC/Vistex Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work with the business, functional, and technical teams to define, document, design, implement and support SAP ECC based solutions that meet business objectives.
(Though we are currently working remote due to Covid, this position is based in our Mundelein, IL office. Once we return to the office, this individual will work 3 days per week in the Mundelein office, and can work from home or the office for the other 2 days).
- As part of OTC (Order to Cash) team, lead various initiatives and be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of IS Applications supporting Order to Cash and related business functions.
- Build relationships, network and work closely with business users and business leadership to define business processes, roadmaps, priorities and execute SAP ECC projects to achieve business goals.
- Support Distributor, Vendor, Customer Rebate business processes with Vistex Chargeback, Billback and customer rebate modules
- Learn and gain expertise of Medline business processes, map out process flows and identify areas for improvement with process change or system improvements.
- Work closely with the business community to elicit and define requirements, business goals and critical success factors with the goal of delivering the correct solution per business-mandated deadlines.
- Ensure the highest level of systems availability and demonstrate a sense of urgency to support the needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with various technical and functional teams to evaluate & propose design alternatives and optimize the solution, while minimizing impact to system stability and performance.
- Present ideas, designs and areas of expertise to broader groups, including management in the user community
- Own delivery of a project and drive the project to closure with little or no supervision and follow-ups from business or IS supervisors.
- Communicate system issues and impacts to business stakeholders in clear non-technical terms.
- Document detailed requirements, solution design and test plans using standard templates as part of Medline%26rsquo;s SDLC and Agile Methodology.
- Carry out functional testing and assist the QA review process for Change Approvals.
- Assist the team manager in determining scope and impact of enhancement requests, estimating effort, developing detailed project plans, manage cutover tasks and communicate status as required.
- Assist the team manager in status reporting and project milestone tracking.
- Effectively plan, create documentation and conduct transition activities for newly implemented functionality to teammates and business users.
- Demonstrate a %26ldquo;Get it Done%26rdquo; attitude and drive initiatives to closure with proactive stakeholder interaction and following-ups and escalating as needed.
- Actively participate in monitoring, maintaining, supporting and enhancing our OTC System Landscape including but not limited to SAP ECC, Vistex, Tableau and other Tools.
- Provide off-hours support as needed including, but not limited to, participating in the on-call rotation.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s or Master%26rsquo;s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong hands-on SAP SD configuration experience, including experience in integration with other systems and modules.
- Experience in Vistex Billback, Customer Rebate and Chargeback Module Implementation at a large distributor. Pharma Distribution experience is preferred.
- Expertise in SAP and Vistex Pricing configuration and enhancement of complex pricing scenarios.
- Expertise in Agreements, Contracts, Claims, Sales Tracings, Reconciliation functionality in Vistex
- Experience in Vistex Chargeback Configuration
- Experience in EDI 832, 867 integration with Vendors
- Experience in Inventory Devaluation is desired. Demonstrated experience in designing complex SAP SD/OTC/Vistex business processes and completing complex projects.
- Proven ability to research, assess and implement SAP solutions to support new business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements
- Broad functional and process knowledge of the core business processes involved in order processing, delivery processing, billing, pricing agreements and rebates.
- The ability to identify the impact of process or data across more than one functional area or SAP module is necessary.
- Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Excellent data analysis and analytical skills along with the ability to debug and trouble-shoot issues.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) software and able to learn Medline debugging, querying and reporting tools such as SQL, HANA Studio, Tableau and other proprietary Medline tools.
- The ability to successfully interact with off-site team members and work in a matrix environment
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 550,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $17 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Again named one of the country%26rsquo;s %26quot;Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,%26rdquo; and once again named to Chicago Tribune%26rsquo;s Top Workplaces, Medline has experienced fifty-plus years of consecutive annual growth, and is headquartered in Northfield, IL.