|Published||September 11, 2023|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The role of the Integrated Demand Team is to develop global end-to-end marketing programs that deliver demand to the business. The Integrated Demand teams collaborate with the solution marketing/management teams to identify demand objectives, the customer success teams to validate the demand capacity, and business management teams to determine financial resources to create programs that deliver on the business's demand needs.
The Vice President of Global RISE with SAP Integrated Demand is responsible for leading a global demand program in SAPs largest portfolio and solution area, Cloud ERP, with the mission to migrate existing ERP customers to the cloud. Success for this role will be measured by effectiveness of the program that the team delivers and executes, as well as how they collaborate with stakeholders to deliver an end-to-end customer journey.
The role can be described in these main areas:
- Demand Program strategy
- Act as primary liaison with executives in corporate solutions marketing organization to ensure appropriate demand plans are in place and aligned with growth priorities and strategies.
- Ensure global and regional demand strategy alignment through a series of field connection cadences.
- Oversee a team whose responsibility is to define, develop and execute our RISE with SAP global integrated demand generation program.
- Represent RISE with SAP integrated demand program in highly visible forums including performance optimization reviews, monthly business reviews, and quarterly regional alignment reviews.
- Demand Program development
- Assist the VP of the Cloud ERP Integrated Demand Team to establish best practices to be used in annual demand generation planning, development, always-on execution, and ongoing optimization.
- Work with program analytics and optimization teams to monitor program performance, project expectation and identify optimization opportunities.
- Program Management
- Project - Ensure project milestones are set and met.
- Stakeholders - Ensure stakeholders and partners are kept appraised of progress and results.
- Manage the program budget
- Communications - Must be able to package and publicize the results of the work beyond just immediate stakeholders.
- Act as the primary lead for a team of digital demand professionals in the planning, development, and execution of demand generation programs. This includes working with stakeholder teams to identify needs, determining business objectives, and working with demand channels to orchestrate paid and owned activities to support program objectives. This program will generally focus on migrating installed base customers and adoption.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams including corporate and field teams to implement the demand plan.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the evaluation of overall performance to refine programs for business impact. This includes e.g. business and campaign performance across the digital marketing mix, program execution, and pipeline impact. Collect and syndicate best practices.
- Help guide and develop messaging strategies to best solve complex product-market fit scenarios.
- Oversee development and optimization of key digital assets, including, but not limited to, landing pages, qualification scripts, content offers, and customer nurture.
- Work with both external and internal agencies to oversee the development of digital assets and content, on time and on budget.
- Analyze content performance and optimize programs to maximize consumption and conversion of content.
- Build relationships and drive alignment with business stakeholders. Share knowledge and expertise.
- If required, procure third party vendors to support delivery of digital marketing content and innovation.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLSET
- 10+ years B2B or B2C digital high-tech marketing experience
- 5+ years of people management experience preferred
- Must have working familiarity with multiple digital demand channels and their applicability within a demand generating promotion plan
- Must be proficient in marketing automation tools and their application for demand generation programs.
- Strong collaboration and executive stakeholder management skills
- Must be proficient in marketing promotion strategies and have developed marketing promotion plans and executed demand generation programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to understand, critique and give feedback on content design and delivery methods.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379393 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Executive | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 379393
Posted Date: Sep 5, 2023
Work Area: Marketing
Career Status: Executive
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%