|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
The System Administrator (SAP Fieldglass) is an essential part of the SAP Fieldglass support process as the owner of all process improvements, data elements and configurations in Fieldglass. The individual will be responsible for process and training documentation for SAP Fieldglass and determining which functionality will be utilized by NiSource¿s 8,000+ users. This position will be responsible for the success of the internal end user having proper support on how to use the SAP Fieldglass throughout the procure-to-pay lifecycle. The administrator will be leading the creation of training materials including Quick Reference Guides, short instructional videos, and Instructor Led Training materials with limited support from the Organizational Change Management team. The administrator will have accountability for evaluation and testing of new cloud upgrades in conjunction with the Business Applications team before they are placed in service.
This position is part of the indirect procurement organization and reports directly to the Manager, Procurement Operations
- Using available information from SAP Fieldglass, continuously improve the service procurement processes to ensure NiSource is properly concluding on business functionality to implement as part of each quarterly SAP Fieldglass release with little or no supervision; partner with IT to implement the changes
- Responsible for completion of end to end testing on all fixes and upgrades to determine successful upgrade; in doing so prepare and execute test scripts and direct others in completing testing requirements.
- Represent Supply Chain management as the procurement expert while working on multiple initiatives and with various levels in the organization
- Work across stakeholder groups to identify root causes of problems as they arise and propose effective solutions in a timely manner; independently assess when to collaborate with Business Applications team for additional issue resolution and communications to end users
- Mentor and train team members on SAP Fieldglass technologies and best practices including the leading and maintaining an active power user group
- Independently develop content and deliver user training for Supply Chain and the Business users for SAP Fieldglass procurement tools
- Coordinate with users to design and change SAP Fieldglass solution functionality including but not limited to templates, forms, invoicing exceptions, reports, workflows, rules, mappings, and master data loads
- Evaluate key performance indicators to measure end user enablement and areas for functionality improvements; design and lead corrective action where needed
- Responsible for procurement system master data and administration
- Monitor Transaction and Integrations to confirm transactions are flowing through the proper controls and autonomously handling exceptions as needed
Required for Selection:
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
- Data-driven approach to problem-solving and root cause determination
- Able to proactively identify issues and develop appropriate resolution while working independently
- Ability to understand decision impacts from and to multiple disciplines (accounting, budgeting, tax, operations, etc.)
- Ability to work with functional experts as the representative of department or project leadership
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience documenting test results and resolving discrepancies
- Experience building, editing and evaluating applicable training materials
- Four year college degree; preferably in Supply Chain or a related field
Preferred for Selection:
- Broad background in all aspects of supply chain management
- Experience building out support processes and procedures
- Experience with SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, or other e-procurement systems as an experienced user or as an administrator
- Experience with application testing (Application Lifecycle Management preferred)
- Experience with systems implementations
- Working knowledge of accounts payable processes in order to effectively function across the entire procurement lifecycle
Inclusion & Diversity
Value inclusion within your day to day responsibilities by respecting others' perspectives/convictions, engaging others' opinions, creating a safe environment where people, ideas, and opinions are valued within your Team/Customers and external partners.
Respect and take into consideration diversity within your Team/Customers and external work partners by valuing different world views, challenges, and cultures that represent all walks of life and all backgrounds.
Treat others with respect and consideration. Actively participate in creating and contributing to a positive work environment.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply on-line at careers.nisource.com before May 8th!
Equal Employment Opportunity
NiSource is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in each of its companies to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disability, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any protected group status as defined by law. Each employee is expected to abide by this principle.
By applying, you may be considered for other job opportunities.