|Published||April 23, 2022|
Conagra Brands is a company that is creating growth and shareholder value through innovation of new consumer products, reinventing the existing product portfolio, and M&A. We are building a culture that is inspiring, innovative, and fun. The Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization is partnering with the functions to promote new capabilities, while exploring and activating some of the latest technology to support our strategy.
The Senior Systems Analyst – SAP Development is accountable and responsible for providing oversight and delivery of complex projects, enhancements, and service requests within the SAP platform. You will be accountable and responsible for system architecture to develop features and stories to provide custom ABAP development in the SAP environment. You will focus on partnering with solution architects within portfolios, shared service platforms and infrastructure to ensure stability and continuous improvement of processes and capabilities within the SAP development space. You will ensure that the newly created and existing applications follow quality standards. Knowledge of multiple SAP modules such as SD, MM, FI is required. Have experience in development of ABAP dictionary, Reports, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, Adobe forms, Dialog programming, Interface programming, ALE/IDOC's, Enhancements, Workflow, Object-oriented Programming, and performance tuning. Have basic proficiency in Unix Scripting, ABAP Development in S/4 HANA, OData, CDS Views and SAP Fiori Development.
- Provide technical leadership within the SAP development space
- Review and further evolving development standards and framework
- Oversight and responsibility for design, performance validation methodologies to ensure technical solutions meet quality requirements.
- Oversee quality of deliverables (including design, code, and development reviews) and follow the stipulated change control processes and release/transport management schedules.
- Active engagement with enterprise architecture and solution architects to provide strategic partnership and influence that creates technology and future state capabilities.
- Help manage roadmaps and strategic plans to ensure work continues to improve intended value / results
- Provide inputs into QA testing and release readiness activities
- Help establish architectural standards and validate through proof of concepts
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, and IT Shared Services Architects to include design inputs.
- Participate in Product and agile team level ceremonies.
- Coach Systems Analysts on architectural standards and ensure they conduct quality audits on Development Team's output .
- Oversee and provide guidance to IT Outsourcer for application administration, development, configuration, escalations, and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Introduce and help coordinate change across all levels of the organization ensuring the adoption and maximum benefit of solutions
- Ensure strict adherence to develop standards and procedure within the SAP ecosystem
- Manage communications between several members, and play an active role in Agile team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information System or related field(s) or 5+ years of hands-on development in the SAP environment
- 5+ years of hands on experience troubleshooting, and debugging complex integrated applications within SAP
- Hands-on development with ABAP/4 Programming Language including SmartForms, User-exits, BADI's, Idocs, Object-oriented Programming in ABAP
- Relate technical and business concepts to leadership
- Technical knowledge of SAP systems and a good understanding of several functional areas such as FI, SD, MM, PP, and WM
- Exposure and understanding of SAP security concepts
- Experience with S4 landscape
- Experience with Fiori UI5
- Experience working in Continuous delivery model (Agile)
- Experience working within JIRA / Confluence
- Experience with a managed IT service organization (on-shore and off-shore teams)
Conagra’ s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. The successful candidate will operate in a hybrid environment in our Omaha office with frequency of time in office tied directly to evolving business needs and moments that matter.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye, Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.