|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Sr. Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst (SAP)
The Sr. Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst will develop, align, and document strategies to optimize component ordering and associated inventory management strategies within SAP and associated planning systems. These strategies will drive improvements in service, cash, cost and time through Network Loss Analysis.
The position will be accountable for partnering with the MRP project lead to ensure that all requirements and planning parameters, across multiple sites, are accurate and planned via SAP MRP. This position will ensure projects and tasks are optimized in a manner that supports cash, cost, and service metrics.
- Develop and implement system driven SAP Material Requirements Planning solution. This includes implementation of order optimization, transition planning, statistical safety stock modeling and incorporation of supplier inventory & production schedules.
- Training document development and live SAP training to ensure material planner success.
- Develop and communicate SAP optimizations to meet inventory management improvement initiatives, strategies, and budget.
- Review and update master data and implement solutions to deliver continued success.
- Collaborate with business partners such as planning, purchasing, finance, information technology etc. to develop solutions, implement, and drive task closures that improve overall performance of the organization.
- Escalate issues proactively identified to ensure no business interruption.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- 5+ years of inventory management, material requirement planning, information technology, or procurement experience.
- 5+ years of experience using SAP, JDA, or similar systems.
- Experience utilizing Material Requirements Planning tools (SAP desired).
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience in leading projects with cross-functional work groups.
- APICS certification (preferred not required).