|Published||January 6, 2023|
What You Bring
- BS in computer science, Information systems or related discipline
- 7+ years of experience with formal Business Analysis
- 8+ years SAP Functional experience, specializing in SAP PP module preferably in discrete manufacturing
- Strong configuration capabilities in SAP Production Planning and experience in Variant Configuration
- Demonstrated ability to design and configure SAP ECC PP Module with expert knowledge of discrete manufacturing industries including but not limited to MRP, Demand Management, shop floor activities, confirmation, BOMs , routings, serialization, and batch management
- Good Overall understanding and experience in the SAP supply chain modules (PP, SD, MM, WM)
- At least 8 years of experience in enhancing standard objects and developing custom objects in SAP ECC with at least two full life cycle implementations
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and functional requirements.
- Experience in working with Shopfloor /Manufacturing execution systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, business users, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of i2 planning system is preferred but not mandatory.