|February 3, 2024
|Los Angeles, CA
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
Join the Systems, Application and Products (SAP) HR and Payroll Systems Team to perform SAP Payroll Systems Management activities in support of business requirements, improving or adding new functionality to the existing SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Human Capital Management (HCM) landscape as necessary.
- Review existing solutions and processes to identify areas for improvement, maintain integrity of the HCM solutions by reviewing build and run changes, provide input for future solutions & system architecture, by applying knowledge of SAP HCM PY.
- Assist with bridging the gap between understanding requirements, functional specifications, testing, and delivery.
- Perform and manage configuration on SAP HCM Modules, with a strong emphasis on Payroll.
- Manage projects and project teams to successfully deliver medium and large scale projects.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related field and 5 years of progressively responsible post-Bachelor's degree related experience in the offered position.
- Requires 10+ years' of functional and(or) technical experience with SAP Payroll.
- 5+ years managerial / lead level experience in the Payroll IT area, with a strong emphasis in SAP
- SAP product solutions and technical experience:
- US Payroll - SAP US PY Taxation, Earnings and Deductions, BSI Tax Factory, W2, Tax Reporter
- Strong understanding of various benefits, benefits plans and experience with integrations with various benefits vendors eg. 401K, Deferred Comp, H&W, Union PHW.
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP Payroll Schema and Rules
- In Depth experience of SAP Payroll based Interfaces and Reports
- Experience in managing small and medium size projects as it relates SAP HR/Payroll.
- Must have minimum experience of 3 SAP US Payroll implementations
- ABAPHR - experience in development in US Payroll Module would be preferred
Position also requires some experience with all of the following
- Managing multiple projects
- Working with the key business stakeholder to gather requirements and manage customer / customer expectations
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong presentation skills
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $140,000 - $165,000
Application window is anticipated to close on: 04/19/24.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].