|Date Posted||June 11, 2019|
TEKsystems client needs to augment their SD (OTC) team in the very near future. The engagement will initially be a 4 - 6 month duration. This consultant will work on a few different projects, depending on the business demands. One project involves building out extensive routes in their ECC instance as they change how their supply chain moves products and materials around the world.
* Validating the SAP Sales and Distribution module fits to business requirements by identifying solution options and business process changes, if necessary
* Ability to configure SAP to meet business needs in the Sales and Distribution/Order to Cash areas of focus
* Identifies and implements basic to complex options, performs analysis and design, develops software code, tests, documents and maintains IT solutions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Minimum 10 years experience
* Requires in-depth knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution/Order to Cash areas of focus, having a minimum of 10 years experience as a Business Analyst, or Configuration Analyst utilizing and configuring the SD module of SAP. Work history must include experience in the set-up and support of SAP SD/OTC areas of focus
* Requires in-depth knowledge of SAP Methodology
* Experience configuring and working with SAP SD/OTC solving business needs
* Writing functional requirements and associated test cases
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.