|Published||August 31, 2018|
* Manage the development/configuration and maintenance of SAP QM, PE, PM, MM Modules system by conducting meetings with users to determine system requirements
* Implement, install, and manage SAP QM, PE, PM, MM across the organization.
* Meet regularly with business process owners (BPOs) and PMO to ensure alignment of projects and job activities.
* Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
* Forecast and roadmap responsibility for SAP QM, PE, PM, MM Modules.
* Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements and comply with Teleflex standards.
* Conduct functional and/or technical reviews and walk-throughs of IT design documentation with the development and design team members.
* Assist in investigation of new systems and planning of upgrades.
* Ensure maintenance of documentation and change control.
* Participate in architectural decisions and provide input to management.
* Act as expert support on business processes in respective area of responsibility.
* Evaluate, develop, test, and implement the release of system changes according to the Teleflex validation procedures.
* Deliver consistently high-quality service and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
* Provide day to day support of SAP QM, PE, PM, MM user community
* Recognize, analyze, and solve system or applications problems as they are encountered.
* Lead projects and rollouts of the application (either on full-time or part-time basis).
* Share ideas, information, knowledge, and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project, or task.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or Mechanical Engineering. Demonstrated super-user experience with SAP QM, PE, PM, MM may be considered in lieu of a degree.
* Minimum of 5 years SAP QM, PE, PM, MM configuration and super-user experience. Previous participation in one or more SAP QM, PE, PM, MM implementations or other large scale projects required.
* Experience in a FDA regulated environment preferred.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledge in SAP QM, PE, PM, MM Administration tasks such as roles, creation of procedures, work instructions, etc.
* Experience designing and configuring SAP QM, PE, PM, MM to incorporate new regulatory compliance business processes.
* Knowledge of SAP QM Configuration on Quality Inspections, Quality Notifications, Quality Certificates, and Workflow.
* Knowledge of SAP PP, WM, SD modules.
* Knowledge of interfaces to SAP in particular familiarity with B2B and Salesforce.com.
* Experience in supporting regulatory audits.
* Strong background in troubleshooting application errors and performance related issues
* Excellent communication (oral and written), negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and take actions based on understanding and judgment of all factors involved and based on independent interpretation and application of various disciplines involved.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure and to manage multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities while dealing with changing priorities.
* Ability to inspire confidence among senior leaders and to provide valued communication guidance and coaching to others.
* Must be able to work effectively with cross-functional groups and a geographically dispersed user base.
* Ability to work in a virtual environment.
* Experience in managing other professionals is desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled