|Date Posted||March 14, 2021|
Reporting to Sr SAP Business Process Manager Plant Operations this person will be responsible for working closely with their Multinational Business Partners to support existing applications and find new solutions to real world problems. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with internal and external partners to understand requests, gather requirements, and assist with ROI and risk analysis
- Define and manage functional roadmaps related to areas of responsibility
- Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements to the application land scape
- Manage moderate size SAP and related projects to completion
- Work closely with other team members, locally , regionally and globally, with proactive sharing of expertise, to improve and ensure team success
Through a sustainable perspective, our unique team spirit and meaningful tasks, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to working in a multinational team to ensure that IT needs are met in the functional areas of Planning, Production and Environmental, Health & Safety, and Quality.
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
The location is perfectly situated near expressways and train stations for an easy commute!