|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
· least 10 to 12 years of experience providing manufacturing solutions utilizing integrated manufacturing execution systems.
· Ability to maintain an In-depth knowledge and proficiency with discrete or process-based manufacturing practices.
· understanding of technical architecture of integrated manufacturing execution systems environment.
· Have been part of at least four end-to-end implementations of an integrated manufacturing execution systems solution.
· Experience with SAP ECC PP-PI. Experience with SAP MII (Integration) a plus.
· Experience with GE Proficy Plant Applications MES a plus.
· Experience with systems integration to a Distributed Control System a plus.
· Experience maintaining master data.
· Travel is required to Brewery locations (Domestic and International).
· Open to a challenge.
· Ability to complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
· Ability to act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy Confident and competent.
· Ability to be diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business Results driven, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
· A motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development A skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you