|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
Labcorp is recruiting a Senior SAP HANA Architect for a dynamic team in RTP, NC. This position will eventually be hybrid-based.
Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at an industry leading HealthCare provider.
Corporate IT is actively searching for an experienced hands-on Senior SAP HANA Architect professional to help lead and build enterprise analytical platform. In this role you will leverage your skills to deliver robust and responsive analytical and self-service reporting solutions within the healthcare industry. Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "helping people live longer and healthier lives" every day.
SAP HANA Architect/Information Modeler is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet enterprise's business analytics and reporting needs.
- 8+ years of experience in the Data warehousing, ETL, BI and Analytics space including building capabilities to source data, manage data quality, building data marts.
- Must be able to multi-tasking and work in fast pace development environment
- Must have strong data architect skills
- Must have at least 3 years of HANA Modeling in Attribute views, Calculation views, Analytic views, Analytic Privileges, SQL Scripting, Stored Procedures, OData Services, Flow graphs, XSJS, XSjobs and HDI containers.
- Must have knowledge in HANA Cluster with data distribution across nodes with multi-level partitions.
- Must have knowledge in Smart Data Integration (SDI) to transform data from source system to HANA with ETL functions with adapters such as Hadoop, DB2 & Oracle.
- Experience with real-time replication into HANA with SDI, SLT Replication Server and Sybase Replication Server is value added.
- Having experience in SAP Data Services is a plus for this position.
- Having knowledge in Dynamic Tiering is a plus for this position.
- HANA Performance tuning skills are required.
- Must have passion to learn new tools like Smart Data Streaming, Text Analytics, Tableau, Sybase Replication Server, etc.
- Must be willing to learn Snow flake .
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Create De-normalized tables in HANA to provide better analytical capabilities with star schema model.
- Developing SAP HANA information models such as Stored Procedure and Calculation Views with graphical and SQL Scripting, SDA (Smart Data Access)
- Design and architect solutions from end-to-end
- Creating SDI workflows to transform data from source to target.
- Working with users and cross teams to gather requirements
- Working with Hadoop, DB2 & Oracle adapters to load data into HANA.
- Translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications.
- Working with large data volumes including structured and unstructured data .