Sr. SAP FICO Analyst
|Published||August 16, 2018|
|Location||Saint Charles, MO|
Client is seeking an experienced IT professional to join a team environment supporting ECC6 Applications. To be considered for this position you must have extensive experience in the technical and functional aspects of SAP costing, product costing, profitability analysis modules, material ledger; as well as overall ERP functional design, configuration and technical development. Key requirements include project management experience, as well as excellent communication, interpersonal, technical, problem solving and analytical skills.
Employees in positions at this level are responsible for analyzing complex SAP problems, defining business requirements, designing system solutions, testing and implementing those solutions relating to SAP costing systems. The employee will be responsible for maintaining SAP CO solutions.
· Primary SAP functionality supported includes: master data to support costing, material ledger, cost center accounting, product cost controlling, profitability analysis, and profit center accounting and integration with other SAP modules like SD, PP, MM, IM etc
· Responsibilities include working on SAP implementation and optimization efforts and major initiatives or projects, as well as providing day-to-day support
· Consult with and advise users concerning major and/or complex problems. Document issue, define business requirements, investigate standard SAP-delivered functionality to resolve issue/problem, implement and provide support
· Perform detailed requirements gathering/documentation, conceptual design/prototyping, and functional testing in support of new ABAP development tasks
· Perform comprehensive research, studies and analysis of related user needs and objectives in specific SAP modules listed
· Consult with IT staff and user representatives to develop solutions to existing or prospective complex system applications
· Instruct, train and advise staff in computer usage techniques and subject-matter principles and/or practices; recommend changes in procedures
· Work with users to design functional specifications for ABAP programming to implement traditional solutions
· Identify the need for and coordinate deep technical to ABAP support
· Help develop and manage ECC6 implementations, upgrades and related test plans across the Enterprise
· Manage data changes, corrections and transports (CTS), and security/access
· Provide expert trouble shooting and problem resolution
· Work directly with SAP identifying and resolving "bugs", as well as requesting improvements in functionality.
· Work with SAP development or reporting team to ensure that the development efforts are thoroughly tested and overall system integrity is maintained.
· Provide process and technical direction to process experts and users. Help to rationalize the architecture of Supply Chain.
· Develop Functional Design Specifications to change existing or develop new ABAP programs, reports, interfaces, and documents.
· There is also the potential to lead small to medium-size projects depending on experience of the individual.