|Published||June 26, 2023|
At Repsol, we are committed to equality and do not request personal information.
We believe that diversity contributes to innovative ideas and provides added value that enables us to benefit from mutual learning and perform our best work. Here, what counts is your experience and your ability to create value. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, develop your career with challenging projects and collaborate with talented people worldwide. As a company committed to diversity and inclusion, we encourage all professionals who meet the job description requirements to apply.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our team as a Senior SAP FI Process Support and Master Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will collaborate with various business units, such as Eagle Ford, Marcellus, Guyana, and Exploration. The role will be responsible for ongoing process support for CFO areas, ensuring master data integrity across SAP landscapes (ERP/XP8/UP2/RP2), and supporting project work related to SAP FI. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with teams in Madrid to identify process improvement opportunities, implement solutions, and maintain SAP FI modules.
- Monitor master data SharePoint and mailboxes for new requests.
- Create JOAs, JVs, cost centers, projects (WBSs/AFEs), profit centers, well ids, etc.
- Create asset under construction, final asset, TECO projects, and update settlement rules as needed.
- Update project hierarchy as needed.
- Collaborate with business units when reviewing master data requests, to ensure compliance with all Repsol policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Coordinate mass data loading for new acquisitions with proper IT team validating data in testing and production environments.
- Review current processes and procedures to identify opportunities for automating.
- Perform technical closing in SAP for month-end and year-end processes, and provide assistance for any issues or queries pertaining to the execution of these processes.
- Maintain month-end scripts by inputting the necessary data to comply with internal controls.
- Execute testing procedures for SAP upgrades, new releases, acquisitions, and functionality changes, which include unit, integration, regression, interfaces, and user acceptance testing.
- Assist with the creation of service orders for Repsol Services.
- Assist with the implementation of AVAC functionality as needed.
- Assist with the validation of master data loaded into Central Finance.
- Serve as backup for other roles within the team when required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/Finance or in Information Systems combined with accounting work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience supporting and/or utilizing SAP FI upstream oil and gas modules (JVA, AM, CO, PS, GL, AP, AR, MM and Timesheet).
- Strong knowledge of SAP FI integration with other modules.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in leading and supporting SAP FI related projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for SAP financial processes and systems, and a desire to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Repsol is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Job posting end date: