|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr SAP Developer - PI/PO Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
This position assists the functional analysts in defining functional requirements and help with the planning of these. The SAP CoE Integration team will also act as a liaison between the functional consultants.
- Help implement designed functional solution and be responsible for integrated interface solution implementation
- Maintenance of integration points through an integration strategy for an SAP implementation and support program
- Assist with the planning of the delivery of the Technical Design Specifications
- Follow up the delivery and implementation of the Technical Design Specifications (in line with plan) in close collaboration with functional consultants
- Act as liaison between Integration team and functional consultants.
- Assist with Unit testing and provide support during integration testing
- Assist with urgent (blocking) corrections in the code (but following SAP transport rules)
- Execute planned activities in the non-production environment as member of the SAP CoE Integration team
- Stay current in the new SAP versions and direction for SAP PO, EDI, and with new features and tools to identify opportunities in this area; help contribute to the roadmap for future directions.
- Code development with focus on the more complex programs where high level of interaction with functional consultants is required
- Bachelors degree in CS or Engineering discipline required
- Master’s in computer science preferred
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in a globally organized SAP team
- Expert in using SAP PI/PO tools (mapping tools/editors) and proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, XSLT Mapping.) & Interfaces using at least Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE) in PI 7.1
- Extensively working on SAP PI Adapters (HTTP_AAE, IDoc, AAE, RFC, File, XI, SOAP, SFTP, REST) & should have Technical Integration Experience on SAP & Non-SAP Systems using these adapters.
- Expertise in designing Interface solution based on Functional Spec, and also reviewing technical specifications, do hands on development as needed in SAP PI/PO System.
- Integration Experience in ALE/IDOC interfaces.
- Ability to do assessment of the existing landscape to create technical designs.
- Proactive in reporting status to functional consultants and technical lead, with ability to complete deliverables independently.
- Configuration/implementation and support of IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, SFTP
- Good understanding of REST adapter is needed.
- SAP PI 7.3.1 or SAP PO 7.4 or SAP PO 7.5 experience. single stack experience is mandatory.
- Experience integrating SAP with external systems using a variety of methods. Basic exposure to MS Biztalk or
- Experience working on S4 preferred with an understanding of the enhancement framework
- Experience working with BRF+, is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of aiding in prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks
- Knowledge of software development standards, processes, and QA practices is a plus
Mohawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.