Sr SAP Consultant
|Published||August 29, 2018|
JOB TITLE: SAP SD Sr. Consultant
• Gathering requirements from business users and develop SAP functional specifications.
• Responsible for activities such as conceptual design and fit gap analysis against standard SAP.
• Responsible for design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of the solution
• Reports the status, issues, possible business impacts and risks within projects
• Understands and follows the software development methodology and various EIT processes
• Draws on standard SAP best practices and comprehensive technical knowledge to advise clients in own area of expertise.
• Recommends methods for improved work processes, detailing the process's strengths and answering clients' questions to gain group consensus. Tracks internal trends and suggests process improvements based on observations.
• Measures performance of the newly implemented solution against desired results and makes basic improvements; demonstrates a strong sense of ownership for outcomes.
• Questions current methods, while evaluating broad implications, to develop practical improvements. Focuses on achieving goals rather than a fear of failure.
A functional/technical professional with at least two+ full lifecycle SAP ECC implementations and 8+ years of SAP consulting experience
At least 8 years of experience implementing SAP Sales & Distribution module with specific experience working with: SAP SD Configuration, Sales Order Management, Allocation, ATP, Billing, Output Management.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.