|Date Posted||November 23, 2019|
Kforce has a client seeking a Senior SAP Cloud Platform/SuccessFactors Engineer Lead in Miramar, Florida (FL).
Define and manage the engineering deliverables:
- Be a hands-on integration expert and prepare/review project deliverables
- Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases
- Provide technical knowledge in SuccessFactors, SAP, and Middleware with the ability to drive development, data conversion, and system readiness
- Lead cross information technology solution deployments
- Lead team with various tools/methodologies for critical phases such as Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, Data Migration, Cutover etc.
- Supports the solution, design, development and testing activities for the HCM-SAP Program
- Translates business needs into solution architecture requirements, defines multiple solution options to new and maturing business capabilities and understands the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Coordinates and supports the development of solution architecture deliverables, approaches and guidance of overall Enterprise Architecture (EA) solution patterns, guides EA reviews/standards, gains acceptance of solutions, ensure that the solution under consideration supports the direction for the technology domain and informs key stakeholders of review outcomes
- Understands and articulates the proper integration across the enterprise and influences key business stakeholders, process owners, and program and project managers to ensure that program/project objectives are met while providing a first line of decision making on architectural governance issues
- Educates and coaches technical team with SAP Cloud architectural principles at multiple levels of management including Project/Program Manager and ensures compliance with EA governance standard as well as encourages component reuse