|Location||Rancho Cordova, California|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2019|
Are you a stellar programming engineer looking to help one of the largest healthcare companies in the world elevate its SAP technologies? VSP Vision Care is VSP Global’s not-for-profit vision benefits and services company, and its Global Technology Solutions (GTS) department is looking for a Senior HANA Developer to join its global SAP/CRM team. From our Marchon headquarters in Melville, New York, you’ll be at the ground floor working with the current SAP BI tools and our Global architecture team, helping to define and elevate our SAP technologies, and improve global management of data across the worldwide VSP landscape.
Ideal candidates will have experience to perform the following:
· Generate design and development plans using new technology, and current tools and techniques along wiht senior level expertise with HANA
· Provide expert code to accomplish highly complex business and technology needs, achieving competitive advantage for the business
· Provide technical leadership to the team throughout the coding, testing, and implementation phases; coordinate the migration of the system in alignment with other GTS projects
· Maintain and modify existing BW and BI systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes
· Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical efficient permanent technical solutions
· Drive constructive change and provide leadership
We’re looking for a candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 8 years of experience designing, programming, and implementing large SAP/ information systems. Strong candidates must have in depth programming experience in one or more current programming languages, highly developed knowledge of the application of computer science and engineering of technology, and experience developing and administering SAP in a large organization. Ideal candidates are SAP developers with architecture experience and the ability to develop in SAPUI5, Java, Hana CDS views, ABAP, and Adobe Forms as well as understand interfacing with SAP using SAP PO or HCI.
Why work at VSP Global?
· We help over 85 million people see–we also give back to our communities through cost-free eye care and eyewear as well as other outreach efforts.
- VSP Global has grown year-after-year for more than 60 years because we invest in our employees and empower them to make a difference.
- With operations across the globe, the sky is the limit for career development. VSP has been recognized by Training Magazine on the Top 125 list for 18 consecutive years.
- Our employees love where they work. VSP Global was ranked #36 out of 500 on the Forbes list of America’s large employers.
- Our comprehensive benefit package is highly competitive and top-notch, including premium-free health and vision coverage, and much more.
- We focus on employee-centric health and wellness, including an onsite gym, an array of exercise classes, and healthy on-campus dining options.
For more information about VSP Global career opportunities, visit https://vspglobal.com/careers.