|Published||August 17, 2023|
ENABLE your future through light.
Excelitas is a global technology leader with more than 7,500 employees, focused on delivering market-driven solutions to fulfill the illumination, optical, detection and imaging needs of OEMs and end-users across the biomedical, semiconductor, industrial, consumer products, scientific, security, defense and aerospace sectors.
ENGAGE with us today and make your contribution to the future! Join the team that leading technology companies turn to for cutting-edge photonic innovation. At Excelitas Technologies you are how we EXCEL.
The SAP Sr. Business Systems Analyst will join a talented and passionate global team at Excelitas Technologies and play an integral role in delivering technology enabled process transformation in partnership with the business teams, leveraging SAP ECC and S/4 HANA Central Finance, with a focus on the Accounting and Finance teams. You will have the opportunity to improve business operations across all the global locations of Excelitas Technologies. This position has the potential to be located in one of our multiple locations: Boulder, Waltham, Billerica and any other locations near Excelitas in the USA.
In this position, you will analyze, support software and system application requirements related to both new projects and enhancement requests by tapping into your expertise to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify and manage the needs of the project and process stakeholders, including the customer and end users.
To be successful, you must have demonstrated analytical and leadership skills and be able to communicate complex finance topics to a broad audience at all levels of the organization.
- Builds strong relationships with corporate finance and local finance teams by offering pro-active guidance during all finance & controlling SAP related activities such as implementations, mergers, upgrades, and optimizations;
- The SAP Sr. Business Systems Analyst will contribute to enhancement projects, implementations, and upgrades, by assisting in requirements gathering & fit/gap analysis for complex business procedures, while providing best business practices knowledge, documentation, data analysis, solutions, and presentations;
- Design, configure & tests new capabilities, enhancements for enterprise-wide applications that improve business productivity and add value. Will strive to enable global solutions for all sites;
- Creates & executes test scenarios to ensure complete testing on all new & changed components;
- Coordinates with business stakeholders to understand & document business requirements related to the change needed and the end-user experience;
- Leads in the operational support of the SAP ECC & S/4HANA applications FICO domain and other finance related applications;
- Leads in supporting the CFIN (Central Finance) replication, Central Payment, Asset Accounting and Group Reporting processes;
- Will harmonize and improve finance and controlling business processes at local sites and across all global locations for compliance and improved productivity.
- Bachelor's education degree is required with minimum 8-10 years of experience in SAP FICO support and at least four full cycle implementations;
- Deep understanding of SAP FICO in ECC and S/4 HANA. Including Finance and Controlling. Good understanding of Fixes Assets will be beneficial;
- Background in Central Processing for AP/AR/GL & Cash Management and Asset Accounting;
- Dedicated to team orientation & ability to collaborate with business & IT organizations;
- Ability to influence & obtain results while fostering a positive work environment;
- Support complex issues, analyze information and recommend solutions;
- Manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback and demonstrate adaptability;
- U.S. citizenship is necessary to access controlled data.
- 12-plus years of SAP FICO experience;
- Particularly good understanding of the integration points supporting replication in CFIN S/4HANA;
- Experience working in SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance & Group Reporting;
- Business knowledge of financial processes. Having worked in an accounting/finance capacity.;
- Knowledge of the Blackline modules (Variance Analysis, Accounts Reconciliation & JE) and their integration points to CFIN is a plus;
- Strong CO background is an advantage;
- Ability to retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances;
- Possesses the quality to gather relevant perspectives when assessing a situation or making a decision, demonstrate clear understanding of multiple viewpoints;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to distill information from disparate data sources, the capability to tell the "story" behind it and recommendations for next steps;
- Experience in a multi-instance landscape for a global organization.
Pay range: $160,000 per calander year.
This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Visa sponsorship is not available for any position at Excelitas
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation