|Published||September 8, 2022|
Rogers is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. We are passionate about helping the world's leading innovators solve their toughest material challenges. Rogers is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, USA, and we manufacture products in the U.S., China, Japan, Korea, Germany, Hungary and Belgium. Our innovative solutions empower our customers’ technological breakthroughs. We are proud to set the standard for reliability, efficiency and performance.
Rogers Corporation is currently seeking a talented individual to join the IT Deployment team. The hired individual will assist with defining and driving the direction of SAP S4/HANA use within Rogers. The individual will be responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and documentation of SAP S4/HANA EWM inventory modules and adjacencies in support of the Produce to Deliver stream to meet internal customer and strategic goals. This position will also be responsible for providing insight and guidance to ensure that SAP S4/HANA use is optimal and follows industry best practices.
- Advise management on industry best practices, capability of the application, and assist with setting strategy for the optimal use of SAP S4/HANA.
- Design, architect, configure, implement and document business processes in a SAP S4/HANA Enterprise Application environment.
- Support the data integration between SAP S4/HANA and other systems.
- Develop reports and analytics using standard SAP S4/HANA reporting functionality.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions and function as the primary interface to the technical team.
- Work with business process owners and customers to analyze and solve business problems. Works on complex and high impact issues. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies, cost/benefit analysis and suggests the best course of action.
- Contribute to cross functional project teams that address customer initiatives or IT infrastructure needs. May develop and disseminate training in areas of focused responsibility to IT staff and customers.
- Provide problem resolution of customer issues reported via the IT Service Desk System in compliance with applicable SLA. (Service Level Agreement). Provide support to junior staff members who cannot find resolutions to open issues.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support processes.
- Maintain professional training and certification requirements
- 4 years bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 7+ years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst or IT Systems Analyst role using SAP MM / WM / LE modules
- 3+ years’ experience using SAP S4/HANA MM / EWM modules
- Experience working with vendors and 3rd party solutions
- Experience in a role requiring exceptional oral and written communication skills on complex technical issues to a broad, diverse audiences
- Proven leadership and project management skills and experience
- Formal problem-solving training and application to IT issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical, creative, critical thinking and planning skills
- Maintains professional composure with an energetic and positive attitude