|Date Posted||September 27, 2020|
Provide expertise and guidance on the overall SAP Technology Infrastructure as it relates to IT and business strategies.
Evaluate, develop and maintain SAP infrastructure roadmap to reduce overall complexity and increase cost efficiency.
Maintain expertise in the area of SAP architecture including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure corporate assets are optimized.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Fourteen years' experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management within SAP CCMS.
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, Transport management and Oracle physical design for SAP.
- Knowledgeable with the HP-UX UNIX, Oracle RDBMS and Windows 2000 and 2003 platforms.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers and NetWeaver Architecture.
- Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations; Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability