|Date Posted||March 22, 2021|
Sr. SAP Analyst-SD/LE is responsible for maintaining / managing the SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) and LE (Logistics Execution) modules. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, suggesting improvements, configuring SAP, testing and deploying solutions in SAP SD and LE. This role must possess the capability to analyze business and technical requirements; develop solutions to address the requirements; and provide subject matter expertise to end users to improve business processes and fully utilize SAP functionality. Primary skill set – SD and Secondary skill set – LE. Knowledge and experience in Transportation Management (TM) will be an added advantage. This will help in designing / developing solutions for transportation within SAP.
What you will be doing:
- Production Support of SD and LE modules in SAP
- Strong understanding of Order to Cash process flow and SAP process design.
- Configuration in SAP SD and LE modules.
- Work with end users in defining the as-is current process, suggest to-be future process, identify gaps and develop/deploy solutions.
- Develop training materials and train end users as necessary.
- Work with other SAP functional areas and implement solutions in SDLE from integration perspective.
- Work with the technical developers in implementing solutions in SD and LE module.
Top Reasons to Work for my Client:
- Kid Inspired Culture
- Casual Dress
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Onsite Cafeteria & Credit Union
- Option to Purchase Additional Vacation
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services – automotive, electronics, fitness, travel and entertainment
Experience you will need:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in SAP ECC SD functional area.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in SAP ECC LE functional area.
- Experience in SAP-TM will be an added advantage.
- 4 years college degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work on simultaneous projects.