Sr. SAP ABAP Developer with ISU module experience
|Published||March 18, 2023|
Our central North Dallas client is seeking to hire an experienced Senior SAP ABAP Developer with solid ISU experience to join their team. This position is full-time, onsite with some remote flexibility. Excellent salary, benefits and career growth potential.
This company cannot transfer nor sponsor any visas. Candidates must live in the Dallas area or be willing to permanently relocate there. Not available for full remote or C2C.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology, Business or a closely related field and 5+ years of experience in ABAP computer programming and systems analysis including work with ISU.
- Must have strong hands-on experience in ABAP development, ABAP debugging, ABAP dictionary, Reports, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, Adobe forms, Dialog programming, Interface programming, ALE/IDOC’s, Enhancements, OOPs, Workflows
- Must have SAP experience in several ISU modules Device management, Plant maintenance, FICA, FIGL and Billing/Invoicing performing the duties of systems analysis, design, and development
- Should have good knowledge of all Billing and Invoicing processes like Meter to Cash Cycle, Billing exceptions and reversals, Joint Invoicing, Bill Printing etc.
- Must have strong technical knowledge and experience of enhancements related to Billing and Invoicing processes.
- Good understanding of designing Billing Rate tariff structure by modifying Billing Master Data.
- Should have knowledge on integration of Billing with other modules of ISU
- Knowledge of Interlinking between Contracts, Contract Accounts, Business partner and Installations
- Should possess knowledge of Special Billing processes like Manual Billing and Bill corrections
- Should have worked on Mass processing for billing, Invoicing, collective Invoicing, and bill prints
- Should have worked on Mass scheduler and variants for Mass scheduler
- Self-starter, works independently, willing to flex and learn new areas of work
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and in English.