|Published||August 9, 2018|
|Job Type||Contract to Hire|
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703)-921-4203 or respond via e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
Established in 2003, JTSi is an IT & Engineering Services provider with years of documented experience in the Information Technology and Engineering services field. JTSi has a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical Professional IT Services to the Public Sector. JTSI SAP/ERP team delivers high value business solutions to its clients by clearly understanding their core business problems. We deliver quality services at equitable rates and focus on constant improvement in all areas of our operation, with a strong commitment to meeting our Customer’s needs. We view ourselves more as a Business Partner than merely a consulting services provider. At JTSi “customer is always first” and partnering is our path to customer satisfaction - We do what we say. Visit us at www.jtsusa.com
Role Title: Sr. SAP ABAP Developer
Job Location:- Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Client: - US Army
Essential Job Functions:
The Sr. SAP ABAP Developer role will work with a team of other seasoned Solution Architects and Developers to support the design, development, and implementation of front-end user applications, conversions, interfaces, queries, and reporting in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that supports the Army.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
● 10 years of SAP ABAP experience
● 2+ years of SAP industry experience
● Experience with GCSS-Army’s DFPS solution is a plus.
● Good knowledge of SAP interfacing technologies such as ALE, IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs is preferred
● EDI experience is preferred, but not required
● Gather requirements for new development objects from workshops, customers, trading partners, and convert them into Technical Designs
● Translate high level functional requirements into technical requirements
● Assist by providing time estimates of the assigned project tasks
● Facilitate the development and delivery of RICEFW objects
● Knowledge of best practices with ABAP programming
● Provide ABAP support and enhance multiple modules within SAP, including custom and delivered programs
● Support and facilitate unit and integration testing of various RICEFW objects
● Create unit test and integration test scripts, and provide input to user training material
● Support Go-Live activities and provide post Go-Live support
● Be self-motivated and a team player
● Experience with working in a transforming environment
● Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
● Excellent technical writing skills
● US Citizenship required
● Must hold a DoD Secret clearance, Interim Secret minimum to start on the project
● Must have a current CompTIA Security + Certification, or eligible to pass a CompTIA Security + exam
● 50% travel to Picatinny Arsenal, NJ after initial on-boarding activities and gaining system access.
● Bachelor’s Degree required