|Published||September 5, 2023|
The Sr. SAP ABAP Developer will be responsible for the design of ABAP & CPI software solutions which support the functional specifications and framework of our SAP strategy and ensure that the technical solution designs are consistent with departmental standards. This role will collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible solutions to meet the businesses requirements. The Sr. SAP ABAP Developer will also be required to conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements, as well as assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
- Work on SAP S/4 backlog items by designing, developing, and testing of usable software in close collaboration with the Product Owner and the Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
- Work on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment
- Work on continuous improvement and optimization of SAP S/4
- Provide a high quality of support to SAP customers by gaining deep product expertise
- Resolve incidents at the development support level in an efficient, effective, and timely manner
- Ensure high quality of code, code corrections and support
- Serve as subject matter expert on SAP S/4HANA ABAP and CPI topics
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working on multiple implementation projects
- SAP technical hands-on programming experience specializing in technical objects in S/4HANA, including interfaces, enhancements, reports, forms, and web services.
- 4+ years of experience in SAP S/4 CPI development.
- BAPI's, IDOC's, CDS Views, CPI, ODATA Services and RFC experience required
- Ability to work with the BSA's and End Users in the design and development of new requirements
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in latest S4 programming standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
Generally requires a minimum of six (6) years of hands-on experience programming in SAP.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience. A Masters or other advanced degree is a plus.
The anticipated pay scale for this position can be found below, however the pay range applicable to you may vary by geographic location based on where the job is located or where you work. The final pay offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and years of experience within the job, the type of years and experience within the industry, education, etc. iHerb, LLC is a multi-state employer and this pay scale may not reflect positions that work in other states or locations.
Employees (and their families) that meet eligibility criteria as outlined in applicable plan documents are eligible to participate in our medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance programs and may enroll in our company's 401(k) plan. Employees will also be eligible for Time Off and Paid Sick Leave pursuant to the company's policies. Employees will enjoy paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Eligibility requirements for these benefits will be controlled by applicable plan documents.
Hired applicant may be awarded Restrict Stock Units and receive annual bonuses pursuant to eligibility and performance criteria defined in the respective plan documents and policies.
For more information on iHerb benefits, visit us at iHerbBenefits.com .
Anticipated Pay Scale:
$115,850 - $184,307 USD
Staffing Agency Submission Notice
iHerb does not accept unsolicited 3rd party ("Agency") candidates. If you are an Agency, please send any requests to be considered as a supplier in our Vendor Management System to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Do not contact iHerb employees directly. If requested to work on a role, any Agency candidates would be presented through the internal recruiting organization.
About iHerb iHerb is on a mission to make health and wellness accessible to all. We offer Earth's best-curated selection of health and wellness products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience.
We're the world's largest eCommerce platform dedicated to vitamins, minerals, and supplements, and other health and wellness products. For more than 25 years, we've been making it simple for people all over the world to purchase the highest quality products. From supplements to skincare to grocery items, we ship over 30,000 products, from over 1,200 brands direct to our customers in 185+ countries.
Our vision is to become the #1 destination for health and wellness across the world.
With a passion for wellness and a mind for innovative solutions, iHerb team members share a vision for a healthier world that drives them each day. Our 5 Shared Values unite our global team:
Focus on the Customer •Empower Our People •Be Entrepreneurial & Pivot Quickly •
Embrace Diversity & Inclusion •Strive for Simplicity
iHerb Benefits At iHerb, we are dedicated to offering programs designed to help our employees and their families stay healthy, live well, and plan for their financial future. Built on a strong foundation, our programs provide options and upgrades with flexibility, protection, and security in mind. For the comprehensive benefits list, visit www.iHerbBenefits.com . For our international team members, you may be eligible for benefits depending on the country where you are employed. The Talent Acquisition Partner/local HR representative will go over the benefits you are eligible for.
iHerb is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. iHerb provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment.