|Published||August 2, 2023|
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge whats possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a Sr. SAP ABAP Developer, you will be responsible for developing SAP S/4 HANA ABAP RICEFW objects.
- Develop SAP S/4 HANA ABAP RICEFW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Reports and Workflow) for different project work.
- Perform Fiori developments and enhancements using Freestyle, Fiori Elements and Adaptation project.
- Technical analysis, design, code, configure and testing of SAP developments.
- Prepare technical specification document and design SAP code as per programming standards.
- Develop Idoc, BAPI and REST API based integrations.
- Ability to review the standard Fiori Apps for embedded analytics
- Develop S/4 HANA CDS views and expose them via OData services for DW with delta handling techniques.
- Troubleshoot, Debug, and do Break-fix.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and business users to design custom solution as per business need. Attend and conduct meetings as needed.
- Perform/Participate in Unit Testing, SIT, Integration and Regression testing.
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs. Create operational documentation for the SAP applications.
- Proactively identify issues and work on improvements in existing codebase.
- Should have at least 5 years of SAP ABAP development experience.
- SAP ABAP Development experience in RICEFW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Reports, and Workflow).
- Experience in S/4 HANA ABAP Developments.
- Experience in Fiori development and enhancement. Should know about web service and how to work with them.
- Experience in working on complex Fiori custom applications with multiple screen and ability to do UX design.
- Good experience with Idoc, BAPI and REST API based integrations.
- Experience in CDS views development and expose them via OData services.
- Experience with analysis tools like Run time analysis, SQL Trace, code inspector and SAP ABAP Test Cockpit to check the quality of the ABAP code and optimize for SAP HANA.
- Experience in ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Must have very good experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues.
- Should possess knowledge/experience of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, AMDP.
- Experience in SAP Supply chain or in any one or multiple SAP functional areas like P2P, PL2PR, O2C, EWM and R2R.
- Experience in performing Unit Test, SIT, Integration and Regression testing along with cross functional team collaboration.
- Preferred to have experience working with Solution Manager.
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: 135K- 150K/ year (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (Candidate Personal Data). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivians service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.