|Location||Cedar Rapids, IA|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2021|
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr. SAP Programmer/Analyst who is open to working REMOTELY.
This is a contract position with a currently scheduled duration of 9 months but could be longer for the right candidate.
SAP BI/HANA Security Administrator with in-depth experience with user, role, and table maintenance. This position will be responsible for security administration within HANA including security access and compliance for the organization in all SAP instances. In addition, this role will work with the application owners, develop and support security priorities, create and maintain standards and procedures, and provide expertise in the area of SAP and other non-SAP applications. Will assist in the documenting, maintaining, and updating of security controls with a focus on User and Role administration-related controls and procedures
Required 3-5 years of experience with the following:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of SAP security architecture and role based authorization models for SAP ECC, BW/BI, SAP S4 HANA, BW 4/HANA, Tableau, BOBj, Portal, PI, Solution Manager, and SRM
- Experience in S4 HANA security administration and implementation
- Must have hands on experience with HANA security architecture and authorization
- Experience in maintaining Audit requirements and setting audit log in HANA Database
- Proficiency in SQL query to prepare report and troubleshooting in HANA Database
- Develops security objects that meet business requirements while adhering to the principle of least privilege
- Understands compliance requirements that may impact security and work with business areas and project teams to develop security solutions that address these requirements-Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$