|Date Posted||May 25, 2019|
What you will love about Johnson Controls
We’ve been dedicated to protecting the environment since our invention of the electric thermostat in 1885, which provided a fundamental shift in the energy efficiency of buildings. Now, all over the world, our products and services empower customers and communities to consume less energy and conserve resources.
- Global, innovative, industry leader
- Embraces diversity
- Growth opportunities abound
- Fast paced, evolving company, always learning, always adapting
- Great benefits; including Healthcare related wellness discounts, great 401k match, company funded retirement program, vacation, sick time, floating holidays and national holidays
What you will do
As a Senior Manager, you are responsible for delivering SAP projects, carry out design, build and test SAP template for the Finance & Controlling (Record to Report) processes. She/he will establish a team of IT process analysts (Internal / External) with a high level of expertise for all the SAP finance solutions.
The ideal candidate will provide finance and controlling SAP subject matter expertise and be accountable for the business requirements gathering, best application configuration of a global template, and be responsible for ensuring that the solution design meets those business requirements.
How you will do it
- In partnership with Business Process Owners and Business Leadership across JCI, design and maintain JCI Enterprise SAP Finance Template according to business requirements and ensure its continued governance and evolution
- Lead multiple implementation programs/ projects to build and deploy the SAP finance solution including all aspects of the SDLC (e.g. Blue Print, Design, Build, Test, documentation).
- Manage RTR domain specific demand to support an enterprise wide application architecture/portfolio management process which will focus on evolving business applications to global, scalable, cost effective, agile and best practice based solution deployments.
- For current & future initiatives in RTR domain, provide domain specific end-to-end solution architecture, governance and application strategy leadership including application roadmaps for SAP and related application ecosystem.
- Define finance master data model and integration to support reporting requirements for all finance processes
- Lead a team of SME’s/architects in the design, build and deployment of business capabilities/projects by leveraging an in-depth understanding of best practices - Business Processes, Master Data & Solution Capabilities (SAP and other tools/technologies)
- Work with the other IT application leaders to support evaluation of disposition of various applications, functionality assessments and design of SAP / GBS / HFM and Corporate application integrations in scope of JCI Enterprise finance
- Lead RTR process area collaboration and engagement with other IT teams (application or infrastructure) to deliver application projects with a high level of quality and functionality that meets the business user’s requirements.
- Manage post deployment transition and support procedures to ensure smooth transition of business capabilities to the support organization.
- For RTR domain, manage and deploy SME expertise to design, build and deploy business capabilities/projects
- Lead career development and succession management efforts to ensure retention, motivation and engagement of current and future staff and managers.
- Support Resource Management at Core Level (Staffing Plans, Resource Roll-In / Off, Resource Assignment, Working Calendars, Team Logistics, etc.)
- Work with the IT PMO function in order to manage program within Business Case financial budgets and also to consistently deliver ERP application projects with a high level of quality and functionality that meets the business user’s requirements,
- Support the communication to the different stakeholders, by providing information regarding the Program Plan and Status; Manage the interaction with program PMO
- Work with overall leadership team to deliver external stakeholder engagement, facilitation and collaboration to drive transformation initiatives
- Partner with the Enterprise COE Architecture and Operations leaders to define hand over criteria and supportability of the deployed solutions