|Published||August 9, 2018|
|Location||Plainsboro Township, NJ|
- SAP experience with the primary focus on SAP HANA development for minimum 7 years with experience in planning, architecture and implementation of large scale analytics initiatives on SAP HANA platform.
- SAP HANA modeling expertise using various Calculation Views/dimensions and SQL Scripting, utilizing the advanced features of HANA Studio.
- Expertise with SAP ECC table data model, and analysis. Experienced or working knowledge of SAP FI, CO, SD & MM modules.
- Will be responsible for HANA Modeling and enterprise SAP HANA projects.
- Responsible for leading adherence to architectural principles and SAP HANA modeling including Dimensional and other techniques using various modeling tools.
- Responsible for SAP HANA modeling using various Calculation Views/dimensions and SQL Scripting, utilizing the advanced features of HANA Studio.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience with Order to Cash processes in SAP SD/MM with strong skills on Sales Order Management, Logistics Execution, Variant Configuration, Pricing and Conditions, Advanced Availability Check, Output/BRF+ Determination, Delivery and Shipment Processing, Billing Processing and Settlement Management.
- Experience in SAP HANA modeling and database procedural languages such as PLSQL and T-SQL.
- Knowledgeable in HANA Application Lifecycle management (HALM).
- Knowledgeable in analytical privileges and have an experience on complex security scenarios for the views.
- Expertise with multiple data integration tools (including ETL and data replication tools), multiple relational databases, dimensional databases, database performance tuning, SAP LT Replication Server (SLT) and writing queries using SQL.
- Experience with SAP HANA migration & Optimization HANA Sizing and performance tuning.
- Translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications.
- Exposure to SAP HANA S4 is preferable but not mandatory.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reporting Strategy.
- Working with large data volumes and ETL tools like Business Object Data Services and others.
- Working with Visualization tools such as Tableau, Spot fire.
- Good integration knowledge with other components within SAP (FI / CO / GTS / PP/ QM).
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Madhur: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-01104
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE