|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
- The Sr. Functional Analyst will primarily be responsible for the configuration of SAP EWM and related modules in the SAP ERP system in both implementation and ongoing maintenance. SAP EWM is currently live in one of our warehouses so this person in partnership with a project team, this person will support the implementation of EWM in two additional warehouse facilities. They will work hands on with the warehouse team to trouble-shoot production issues and resolve them through configuration or master data changes. If they are not able to resolve the issue through configuration, they will write functional specs for a code based solution and then will be responsible for testing the change to ensure it meets requirements. The successful SAP EWM Functional Analyst will seek out new opportunities for improvement to the system and training the business on those changes.
- Some travel will be required during implementation and throughout the year for upgrades and maintenance.
- Responsibilities extend to the Store Support Center (SSC), 3 distribution centers and multi-channel retail practices through over 820 stores and Client.com. The total user environment consists of over 22,000 team members.
- Application Design- Assist with the architecture and design of system and process solutions that support the functional specifications and the framework of our IT strategy and technical platform. Ensures technical solution designs are consistent with departmental standards.
- Application Build- Builds solutions either through application configuration that meets or exceed documented business requirements. Configuration development of applications that conform with development standards and sound coding practices.
- Systems Testing- In cooperation with other IT teams, plans, designs and executes end-to-end tests that ensure solution design and implementation meet or exceed the documented solution requirements.
- Systems Support- Provides support for current production systems. Resolves problems and incidents in compliance with established resolution SLAs. Determines and documents root cause of problems. Works on improving systems and processes ensuring simplicity, stability and efficiency.
- Apply consultative approach to strategic, forward-thinking vision and tactical recommendations to IT Director that aligns with business and technology goals.
- Design solutions that maintain flexibility and future integration opportunities.
- Some travel required.
- Minimum: 4 Year / Bachelors' Degree Computer science or related field.
- Required: 6+ (Highly Specialized Individual Contributor). Relevant professional experience in an SAP EWM environment.
- Preferred: Retail environment a plus. EWM Certification, preferred.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V