|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
We are hiring a Sr. Front End Developer (SAP Hybris) for a leading Consumer Goods company. This is a Direct Hire opportunity in Irvine, CA. This person will be working closely with various business units to define and publish web content as well as create components inside of SAP Hybris. This person will be responsible for improving process and publishing content onto company's main website as well as related International, Intranet and related web/online properties.
This is a newly created position. This person will be the team expert and will need to know the ins and outs of the latest release of Hybris. They will be taking the lead on the customization work and will need to understand the intricacies of making module adjustments, creating parallax pages, and so on. Currently, this is written on VUE, but the team is open to changing to React or Angular whatever is best. Need someone who is creative to pull data from Hybris as well.
- Updating and maintaining company's websites, using the latest semantic markup and graphics editors to provide beautifully structured content.
- Publish web content using SAP Commerce Cloud
- Create Custom Components for SAP Hybris / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Work with the Marketing team to create the desired pages
- Adhere to project timelines for assigned projects and take responsibility and ownership of tasks and report back to Client on issues and schedule variances through regular status reports and communications
- 5+ years in experience with SAP Commerce Cloud/SAP Hybris
- Extensive knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Knowledge of all facets of web content management including strategies, design, implementation, and user adoption.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.