|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2021|
Req ID: 277944
BASIC PURPOSE: Role is responsible for supporting and enhancing the Love’s SAP Procure to Pay (PTP) solution as our business continues to grow. Major activities include process mapping, business requirements elicitation and documentation, on-going maintenance, and configuration. Candidate must be an experienced SAP IT analyst willing to take initiative, expand knowledge and be an integral team member.
- Full understanding of the Love’s PTP processes and SAP ECC solution that supports these processes.
- Perform SAP system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Identify opportunities for process and solution improvements.
- Timely response to production issues and user questions in PTP support inbox.
- Lead business requirements and design sessions with business process owners.
- Provide assessment of solution options and estimates for delivery. Includes business and technology impacts.
- Design, configure and deliver high quality SAP solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design, document and execute test plans: Unit, integration, and regression.
- Document detailed requirements and solution design in specifications that will contribute to technical specifications when standard configuration will not meet business requirements.
- Train business users
- Collaborate with other teams’ resources to deliver timely solutions.
- Promote SAP system changes through Love’s change management process.
- Manage system issues in Love’s designated tracking tool.
- Mentor junior team members
- Provides input to lead on team progress toward departmental or project goals
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have 8+ years hands-on configuration experience in Inventory Management, Purchasing, and Material Requirements Planning SAP ECC 6.0 environment. Preference will be given to candidates with SAP IS-Retail experience.
- Demonstrated desire to solve problems with configuration instead of customizations.
- Proven experience in eliciting business requirements and converting into quality solutions.
- Strong business process knowledge in Procure to Pay processes: Requisitioning, Purchasing, Material Requirements Planning, and Inventory Management.
- Strong working knowledge of master data requirements that support processes and solutions.
- Strong working knowledge in EDI integration: 850, 855, 856, and 810.
- Experience with Workflow highly desirable.
- Experience with Fiori or Mobile apps highly desirable.
- Experience with OpenText VIM solution highly desirable.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Understanding of integration with SAP Project Systems and Vertex highly desirable.
- Understanding of integration points with SAP Accounts Payable, Sales & Distribution, and Warehouse Management functionality.
- Ability to utilize ABAP debug to expedite problem analysis highly desirable.
- Functions with a high degree of autonomy.
- Exhibits initiative
- Monitors business and software industry and trends to recommend solutions to potential future scenarios or opportunities relevant to the business processes supported
- Diagramming skills: process flows, activity diagrams, state transition, data flow and other means of communicating conceptual design
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong Problem assessment/analytical skills including root cause analysis
- Foster collaboration across and within teams
- Proactively identifies and completes tasks in timely manner working within resource and time constraints
- Ability to manage numerous competing demands
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Job Function(s): Information Technology
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert