|Published||August 30, 2023|
Sr Business Objects/SAP Analytics on Cloud (SAC) Reporting Developer Business Group/Division: ISD Department: ISD Title: Sr Business Objects/SAC Reporting Developer HYBRID - 3 days in office and 2 days remote per week
Seeking a seasoned BO Reporting developer. The position will be responsible for providing software development activities and daily support of the SAP BO and SAP Analytics on Cloud Applications, which include the technical design, development, testing, and implementation of the Client BO/SAC landscape. Other activities to include conducting discovery & design workshops and composing relevant documentation. Ability to troubleshoot defects and resolve issues raised by the business. Should be able to deliver under minimal supervision and must demonstrate ability to communicate with the business effectively. Essential Job Functions ( List no more than the top 5 to 10 essential job functions (not tasks) for the role and whether it is of primary (P) significance (10% or more) of time spent performing the function or secondary (S) significance (9% or less) of time spent performing the function. (Total time spent =100%)
- Understand business needs/requirements and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better process and/or technology solutions in the SAP BO/SAC reporting, and analytics space.
- Design, build verification, implementation and maintenance of the SAP BOBJ/SAC objects/models based on business needs.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues working with business on a daily basis.
- Prepare visual diagrams of system architecture, functionality, and process flows. Understand and actively support Clients application architecture and IT strategy.
- Collaborate with the IT and user(s) departments to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous improvement.
- Communicating project/task design, schedules, and status to ISD Management, YMUS Business Partners, or other ISD teams and project members .
- Perform analysis to gather requirements for integration with other SAP modules (SAP Finance, MM, SD, PP, etc.)
5 % Note: Additional information can be added as an Appendix. Minimum qualifications to perform job adequately. (Minimum required and preferred education, years of experience, and/or certifications required to perform the role) :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent.
- Have overall 8+ years of experience in IT industry, strong technical and communication skills.
- Have 4+ years of development experience in SAP Business Objects ( version 4.0 +)
- Have 2+ years of SAP Analytics on Cloud (SAC) equivalent dashboard tool experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities. ( ttributes required to perform the job adequately, i.e. 1-2 years of SAP knowledge, outstanding written and oral communication skills, ability to operate forklift, etc.) :
- Hands on knowledge of Webi Reports development, dashboard development.
- Good experience in Lumira dashboards is a plus
- Understanding of SAP BW/ HANA and analyze queries data in BW/HANA using Bex Queries/ HANA studio.
- Knowledge of SAP modules ( SAP SD, EWM, OTC, MM) is a big plus.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues working with business daily.
- Familiar with both traditional waterfall and agile development methodologies as well as familiarity with change management tools (preferably Jira) or Service Now
- Excellent communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
Decision-Making Responsibility: (Describe the degree of decision-making autonomy and authority the position will have) :
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams. •
- Ability to promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes. •
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve results.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization.