|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
This position will be a member of the SAP COE – Application Maintenance Organization team, reporting to Senior SAP AMO Leader. This individual works to support the financial business areas to help identify how SAP and other related technology can be leveraged to solve challenges in the financial areas. This individual will utilize their understanding and experience in corporate finance and SAP FICO to develop and maintain strong relationships with Cross Functional IT Peers and Finance Business Partners to become a trusted subject matter expert. The SAP Finance Sr. Business Consultant will play a key role in the viability and delivery of solutions by gathering requirements, estimating work effort, documenting process flows, identifying data needs, developing test plans, executing system tests and supporting the business with related change management activities. The individual will also lead the identification of root cause and resolutions to problems encountered in our production finance systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with most SAP Financial modules i.e. Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger Accounting, Enterprise Controlling, Asset Management, Treasury & Risk management, FSCM, BPC Consolidations and Planning, etc.
- Analyze business/technical requirements and translate process into practice through the current SAP application functionality
- Evaluate automation tools and use cases; drive process improvement, identify opportunities to further automate existing processes with tools like RPA and Blackline.
- Collaborate with SAP functional leads on configuration of SAP Financial solutions to meet business requirements, including connection points with SD, PP, MM and other modules, legacy systems and implementation of SAP best practices
- Support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve and expand financial processes across the enterprise
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functional areas and legacy systems to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Provide SAP application knowledge transfer to employees to directly train or supplement SAP training
- Work with other IT personnel on proposed configuration changes affecting areas outside of SAP's Financial modules and perform rigorous testing
- Maintains knowledge of how data is utilized and maintained across the financial tools
- Works with Finance Business Partners to identify current and future data needs
- Assists in prioritizing related initiatives based on business need and benefit
- Applies experience and business understanding to develop solutions with positive outcomes at the enterprise level
- Demonstrates flexibility in communication with both business users and technical developers to simplify the experience for all stakeholders
- Produces high quality project deliverables such as business requirements, functional requirements, data requirements, use cases, training documentation, maintenance support documentation, process models, data models and service level agreements
- Executes Functional Unit Test , System Test, UAT, integration scripts and documents results when needed; Participates and aids in planning of User Acceptance Test planning and execution with Financial Business Partners
- Actively participates on a mix of small to large sized projects concurrently alongside other IT professionals or independently, leading and mentoring other analysts as needed
- Partners with 3rd party integrators and consulting firms to understand impacts of proposed changes, establish estimates and secure adequate turnover documentation
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experiences, knowledge, skills, and abilities need for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, finance/accounting or equivalent.
- SAP FICO Certification desired.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
§ 5+ years of experience SAP FICO
§ 8+ years of experience in Corporate Finance
§ Experience with leading exploratory business requirements, solution validation and design workshops.
§ Experience with data management and data governance
§ Experience with process automation tools such as UiPath, BlackLine, Winshuttle a plus
§ Experience working with offshore development teams a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
§ Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business; works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs; drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met
§ Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation.
§ Creates relationships quickly and confidently; works to build trust and partner with stakeholders; builds support with peers without direct lines or reporting across a matrix organization
§ Strong communication skills including ability to communicate technical information in an understandable manner to non-technical audiences through writing and presentations.
§ Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
§ Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
The characteristics listed below are representative of the physical demands required by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
§ Physical demands typical for office environment. Computer work, sitting, light lifting, talking on phone, etc.
The characteristics listed below are representative of the work environment typically encountered by an individual while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
§ Work will be conducted primarily at world headquarters. Some travel may be necessary (to plants, subsidiaries, conferences, external meetings, etc.) but likely not more than 10% of the time. A fast-paced environment with an occasional heavy workload. Job may require working more than 40 hours a week at times. Frequent fixed deadlines.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.