|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Position: Sr. Business Analyst - SAP (SD & FI)
Position Type: Contract (6+ Months)
Position Location: Dallas, TX
Position Details: Business Analyst with work with multi-disciplinary teams working within the SAP Analytics, Commercial, Lubricant, Refinery, Operations area. The candidate will work with key stakeholders to define requirements, project scope, timelines, objectives and track deliverable's, risks/issues and project status.
- Expected 10 Plus or more years managing multiple SAP BW ECC projects covering the below mentioned areas is required and considered key for this role.
- Experience in Requirement Gathering and coordinate with Business, Technical Team members. (Team spread across Local and international)
- Hands on experience in Data Discovery, Data Mapping, Translate business use case in to actionable documents.
- Experienced in Project planning, Project estimates, Daily standup, Status update, UAT, Coordinate deployment.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team across functional work streams including: SAP SD, FI, CO, GL, COPA.
- Proven experience managing implementation projects with task/work responsibility shared across multiple system Integrators
- Good understanding of order to cash process, integration points between SD and Finance module.
- Experienced to Collaboration with SAP BW/HANA, Functional, ABAP, Business Partners, BASIS, Security.
- Designs and perform quality assurance testing (Unit, regression, integration).
- Good Understanding in modules such as and not limited to SAP SD, FI, PA, GL, COPA.
- Overall Understanding of SAP BW/HANA modeling and reporting.
- Business Requirement Document, Functional Documentation and Technical Spec Creation experience.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is preferable.
- Work with our PMO to align with our overall process, Understanding of Agile methods is nice.
- Develop and publish communications to project teams, management and project stakeholders.
- Provide guidance on process and deliverables to the project team, Identify and manage risks / issues and development of mitigation plans
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.