|Published||August 3, 2018|
|Location||Bonita Springs, FL|
Requisition ID: 41360 Title: Sr Application Analyst - SAP BW Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Business application configuration and support in a manufacturing environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and support of reporting solutions using SAP Business Information Warehouse (BW)
- Participates in gathering user/customer requirements
- Architect solutions from a technical standpoint to ensure flexible and robust reporting solutions.
- Maintain documentation and change control
- Work from the functional/business requirements to design and develop BW objects (install standard objects, enhance existing objects, and create custom objects) like info objects, business content, info sources, data targets, transfer rules, update rules, BEx queries etc.
- Experience with monitoring, analyzing, tuning and optimizing SAP BW system including knowledge of BI scheduling tools.
- Responsible for performance tuning of BW systems utilizing best practices Responsible for supporting Business Objects reports in production and new report development
- Working experience with SAP HANA and BusinessObjects Data Services will be beneficial.
- Responsible for the SAP BW development lifecycle from design through implementation and production support.
- Participate in writing specifications for routines.
- ABAP knowledge a plus.
- Project Management
Education and Experience:
- At least 8 years experience in SAP BW
- At least 8 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
Bachelors Degree required.Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Masters Degree preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (Medical Device manufacturing experience a plus)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- APICS, PMP, SAP, Oracle, QAD, Microsoft certifications a plus
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops.Microsoft environment. Work with standard current computer applications, word processing, spreadsheets, ERP, MES, PLM, HRIS, BI and CRM applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.