|Published||May 2, 2022|
Job Location: Hershey, PA
This Position is open to fully remote
The Hershey Company is seeking a Sr. Analyst, TPM BW to manage and support our Trade Promotion Management (TPM) solution using SAP’s TPM toolset. This role is part of the Commercial Planning Solutions team within Commercial IS.
The Sr. Analyst will partner with Hershey’s IS, Sales/Trade Planning stakeholders, and an Application Managed Service (AMS) provider to ensure executional excellence of our TPM solution, with a focus on the BW component. The scope of the role includes day-to-day operational support, capability enhancements, and continuous improvement to ensure a best-in-class solution that drives maximum value for the business.
- Support enterprise wide SAP Trade Promotion Management Solutions. This includes providing functional and technical guidance on SAP BW with a strong functional understanding of Trade Management solution.
- Manage support incidents and enhancement requests identifying areas of improvements in process and technology, driving continuous improvement and staying abreast of industry and technology trends.
- Engage with Business partners in sales planning and sales finance teams to build capabilities. This includes jointly defining business objectives and goals, developing business cases, evaluating current technologies, communicating new technology capabilities, without losing focus on supporting the current system
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Through expert lens of navigating SAP BW code for Trade Promotions and BW Reporting, act as Subject Matter Expert (SME), providing functional and technical guidance with strong understanding of SAP TPM.
- Day-to-day management of support incidents and enhancement requests in partnership with Application Managed Services (AMS) team and business partner teams.
- Manage the offshore Application Managed Services (AMS) resources to ensure no disruption to critical business functions.
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Assist with operational tasks such as data validation, bulk data loads, etc.
- Coordinate with IS and business teams to prioritize and implement changes and strategies.
- Provide technical recommendations on code changes ensuring minimal impact on business processes, and systems.
- Create technical design for bug fixes and enhancements and oversee execution with AMS team.
- Work collaboratively with business strategists, process owners and subject matter experts.
- Coordinate with architecture, technical, and AMS teams to manage application lifecycle.
- Anticipate the resource needs ahead and galvanize resources to achieve desired results. Find and optimize resources to get the job done.
- Participate in System Integration and User Acceptance testing for the end-to-end TPM processes.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Experience working in application development and delivery functions applying standard software development methodologies and managing medium sized programs.
- Experience supporting Trade Promotion management processes with SAP TPM and SAP BW.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, organization, and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce quality results under pressure.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong team player, change agent, and advocate.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- SAP certification is a plus.
- CPG experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s in a STEM degree
- Master’s degree and/or related equivalent experience preferred
3-5 years of progressive experience working with SAP TPM solution, much of which has been focused on working with cross-functional teams.
- 5 Years of technology implementation experience, preferably within a large company or consulting organization.
- 5 years of experience with SAP BW component of SAP TPM.
- 5 years of experience with other SAP products with emphasis on SAP CRM / TPM, SAP SD, and SAP FI.
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge of and success in applying extensive understanding of the SAP TPM and BW planning solutions.
- Technical domain knowledge including a broad understanding and working knowledge of IT including all major functions.
- Must be up to date with SAP trends such as BW4/HANA, SAP Analytics for Cloud and general industry trends and technology advancements including big data capabilities and advanced analytics.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]).