|Published||January 21, 2022|
Requisition ID: 136399
Job Level: Senior Level
Department: Information Technology
Market: Corporate Home Office
Employment Type: Full Time
The SAP Procurement, MM and WM Sr. Analyst is responsible for the project delivery, production support, maintenance and configuration of Kiewit’s SAP Procurement, MM and WM solutions and related third party bolt-on systems. The Sr. Analyst uses their experience, knowledge and leadership skills to guide team members including 3rd party contractors.
The SAP Procurement, MM and WM Sr. Analyst serves as the primary point of contact for their area and reports to the Functional Technology Group Manager of SAP.
Kiewit Technology Group (KTG) builds solutions to enable and support a $12.5 billion company. Our mission is to deliver project schedule and cost certainty by employing technology designed by and for the construction industry. Our team deploys technology solutions to the field and home office departments that increase profitability by maximizing the way we use our people and resources in daily operations. KTG uses systems and tools that manage every part of Kiewit’s business and lifecycle of a project to improve planning and day-to-day execution in the field by giving our people real-time data to make faster, smarter decisions. When you join KTG, you will make an impact on the critical work we do every day.
This position will be based out of our Kiewit Business Center at 12720 I Street. This is a shared service center in a professional office setting.
• Provide customer facing application support and project delivery to business process owners
• Perform and manage system configuration in SAP ECC Procurement, MM and WM
• Provide guidance to entry level analysts and onshore/offshore 3rd party contractors
• Gather and analyze business requirements from business process owners, document functional requirements, develop and recommend solutions and identify any potential process change impacts
• Act as a liaison between the business and ABAP developers for incident support
• Assist with service pack updates
• Maintain and execute ITSM policy and procedures
• Provide meaningful metrics to guide continuous improvement
• Ensure proper communication to all levels of the organization
• Complete a variety of work assignments within structured deadlines
• 1-3 years of SAP S4 Hana Experience AND 5+ years of functional SAP Procurement, MM and WM project and production support experience
• Strong knowledge of Procurement, Materials Management and Warehouse Management business processes
• Working knowledge of SAP Procurement, MM and WM integration across other SAP modules
• Knowledge of SAP Procurement, MM and WM Master Data
• Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of management
• Able to work and excel in a multi-tasked team environment
• Able to evaluate and communicate risk and escalate issues
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
Nice to Have:
• Working knowledge of the construction and/or mining industries a plus
• Experience in Plant Maintenance
• Experience as a Buyer
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position may require an individual to be fully vaccinated by an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine or undergo weekly testing upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.