|Published||August 12, 2023|
Core Qualifications (Required)
- Broad technology knowledge of major applications, middleware, and platforms.
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions.
- Understanding of integration points of MM/WM with SD/FI/EWM/PP and other modules.
- Demonstrated experience in setting and influencing company-wide strategic direction.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SAP Materials Management Warehouse Management solutions for business programs/projects.
- Provide training, mentorship and ongoing support of Materials Management Warehouse Management solutions and best practices to IT and business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment, and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and able to effectively operate with VP and above executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones.
- Motivated by the desire to make a difference in the business, to work with a highly talented set of peers, and to work on interesting projects.
- Technically competent; able to supervise and inspire other team members.
- Technical Must-Have's:
- SAP ECC 6.0 required.
- Configuring, implementing, and maintaining SAP MM/WM/EWM solutions.
- Experience working with both Product Based and Service Orders, Warehouse Management, Reverse Logistics, Picking, Packing, Handling Unit Management, Transportation Management, Fleet Management, with knowledge of Serialization, Batch Management in a regulated environment, SD/MM/PP integration touchpoints, among others for the WM/MM areas and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools. Expertise in SAP MM/WM module with strong understanding of integration with other SAP ECC modules and 3rd party systems.