|Published||April 23, 2022|
Conagra Brands is a company that is creating growth and shareholder value through innovation of new consumer products, reinventing the existing product portfolio, and M&A. We are building a culture that is inspiring, innovative, and fun. The Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization is partnering with the functions to promote new capabilities, while exploring and activating some of the latest technology to support our strategy.
The SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and Warehouse Management (WM) - Senior Systems Analyst is accountable and responsible for technical design to develop features and user stories for Plant Maintenance and Warehouse Management processes across multiple technical components within the Conagra Brands IT Ecosystem. The goals of this role are to focus on partnering with Supply Chain Value Streams and Shared Services to ensure SAP PM and WM is meeting the needs of the strategy. Having knowledge of SAP technical landscapes and ABAP debugging skills is required. You will report to the Director of Information Technology.
- Provide technical leadership within the SAP Plant Maintenance and Warehousing space
- Active engagement with business leads to providing strategic partnership and influence that creates technology and future state capabilities.
- Keep teams updated on modern enterprise technologies and capabilities, exploring, and completing POC's applying those technologies, and bringing components to life to support the digital transformation.
- Help manage roadmaps and strategic plans to ensure work continues to improve intended value / results
- Work with Product owner(s) and solution architect(s) to implement solutions that follow our Continuous Delivery and Agile processes
- Introduce and help coordinate change across all levels of ensuring the adoption and maximum benefit of solutions
- Ensure strict adherence to all security / process procedures especially around
- Manage communications between several members, and play an active role in Agile team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information System or related field(s) or 5+ years of SAP Supply Chain experience
- 5+ years of experience in SAP PM in ECC 6.0 /S4
- WM and manufacturing in ECC 6.0 /S4 preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SAP
- Relate technical and business concepts to leadership
- Preference will be given to candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 2 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye, Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.