|Published||July 2, 2022|
Sr. Systems Analyst (SAP FICO)
- We are looking for an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst with SAP FICO and data conversion expertise.
- We have a roadmap of multiple Finance projects in the procure to pay and Capital Spend Tracking areas and need a consultant with full picture understanding of the Financial modules of SAP to help drive design and implementation decisions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead end to end initiatives in the Finance area ensuring robust, scalable design and quality deliverables
- Drive requirements definition, prioritization, and solution design in alignment with business value expectations and objectives
- Adequately communicate design decisions, their impact, and trade-offs to business stakeholders
- Ensure the technical solution adequately addresses the business requirements
- Work with Project Manager to ensure adequate project planning and status reporting
- Support business stakeholders with initial assessment / evaluation of solution alternatives
- Proven experience in the conception and design of a scalable architecture that enhances productivity and efficiency for Finance teams.
- At least 8 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting business applications for Finance.
- Experience in the following SAP modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Project Systems
- Ability to influence business teams in the design of system solutions to business problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are an organization that values diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including minorities and persons with disabilities.