|Published||September 14, 2023|
|Location||Santa Clara, CA|
The candidate will engage directly with Sales Order Management, Pricing and A/R business partners on business process transformation and design discussions. Functional stewardship and analysis of various enterprise applications, with a major emphasis on SAP OTC and SAP RAR, will be a core responsibility for the candidate. The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of leading multiple transformational initiatives and continuous improvement initiatives, while balancing the operational demands required to sustain existing solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Architect solutions within SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) and SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) platforms
- Work through the Order to Cash stakeholders to analyze requirements, design solutions, test to validate build before coordinating the release to production
- Utilize your SAP RAR experience to enable performance obligations (POB) with multi element arrangements. Focus on allocations and amortization of revenue
- Develop and maintain use cases, process diagrams and user functional flows.
- Prepare and implement testing plans to ensure high quality results. Facilitate UAT testing and weekly/monthly deployment release cycles.
- Create, review, and maintain high level project plan, detailed functional and technical design documents for functional areas.
What we need to see:
- Strong experience in SAP SD and RAR configuration, design, and delivery
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business.
- 5+ years of implementation experience within SAP SD and RAR
- Deep experience in enabling Software/Services processes and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Background with large scale, multi-system integrations.
- Experience engaging & working with application developers, SAP Basis and offshore teams to build applications to support enterprise customers.
- Background with order types, pricing, delivery processing, shipments, customer returns, and billing
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Be Proactive, offer expertise and support in other areas besides Software and Services as needed.
- Experience with Cloud systems like SFDC, entitlement management systems.
- Exposure to multiple middleware system architectures is a plus (SAP PI/PO, MuleSoft etc.,).
- Experience with subscription billing products like SAP RAR, BRIM or Zuora.
The base salary range is $128,000 - $201,250. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.