|Published||August 30, 2023|
Infosys is seeking a Senior Project Manager with SAP experience,As a Senior Project Manager you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Required Qualifications:• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 10 years of experience with IT
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. Location for this position is Sunnyvale,CA
• 10 years of experience in SAP TestingPreferred Qualifications• Candidate should have 14 years of experience in E2E test management roles for large SAP Transformation programs including ECC and SAP S/4 HANA. Any module experience is good to have (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Manufacturing or Finance)
This is for a Program Test management role. Candidate should have managed at least 2 SAP implementations as a program test manager.
• Experience in different phases of testing including Unit, Integration, Performance, UAT etc.
• Experience managing automation programs using WorkSoft Certify, Selenium
• Resource should have experience representing as single POC for testing and managing a large testing team
• Ability to work with different stakeholders representing each LOB like Finance, GTM and Supply Chain.
• Excellent Oral and written communication skills
• Experience in process mining tools and Impact analysis tools is preferred but not mandatory.The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.Employee will also be eligible for the following benefits:-• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance.
• Long-term/Short-term Disability.
• Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts.
• Insurance (Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal).
• 401(k) plan and contributions dependent on salary level.
• Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off.About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.