|Location||El Segundo, CA|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Company: KARL STORZ North America (KSNA)
Job Code: 11869
Pay Grade: TBD
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION WITHIN DEPARTMENT:
The SAP Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for managing projects and production support activities related to the Vistex and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) functional areas in our ECC 6.0 implementation. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience with the third-party Vistex module as well as the Sales and Distribution (SD) module within SAP. Candidate should be fluent in the sales-to-cash process in Sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing and contract management. Designs solutions, based on an understanding of sales process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Development and Documentation (50%)
- Work with all the stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Design and develop solutions in the functional area of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) for multiple companies in North America Region using latest available SAP functionalities and best business practices.
- Coordinate development activities with other analysts and developers
- Perform Unit testing
- Responsible for creating following project documentation:
- Business blueprint
- Functional Specifications
- Test Scripts
Project Management and Change Management (30%)
- Act as Technical Project Manager for projects in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) functional areas.
- Responsible to prepare project plan and coordinating with all stake holders including end users, business project manager, Executive steering committee, analysts, developers and external consultants.
- Resolve issues or escalate them to steering committee.
- Create test plans and performs risk assessment
- Coordinate integration and regression testing
- Plan project go-live preparation, go-live
Strategic Planning and Research (10%)
- Research new technologies and remain abreast of industry standards and best practices in sales area of SAP, analyze potential impact on company systems and inform management of actions needed or other recommendations
- Identify opportunities in current system design which will,
- Add value to the business,
- "Simplify, Standardize and Automate" processes in sales to cash process across various companies.
Production Support (10%)
- Perform 2 nd level production support for the tickets submitted by end users via remedy system. Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues.
- Update status of assigned tickets in remedy and inform business units accordingly.
- Responsible for communicating with end-users, providing training support (as needed) and working within agreed upon production support service levels.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE REQUIRED:
- Ability to understand business strategy, analyze business processes and develop technical solutions to support the enterprise.
- Extensive hands-on Vistex design and configuration experience in the area of, Contract management & its integration with pricing (New & Repair), Membership management, GPO Ad fees, Rebates, BCA, Risk share, Chargeback contract management and Claims management
- Vistex Project Management experience, Vistex Team Lead experience hightly desireable.
- Detailed real-world experience and proficiency in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) modules of ECC 6.0. Candidate will have extensive experience with Sales and Distribution (SD) module within SAP. Must be fluent in the sales to cash process in the following areas: Sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing etc. This individual must have an understanding of sales process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
- Extensive experience in contract management and chargeback functionality of Vistex is a plus.
- Experience in a FDA regulated environment is a significant plus.
- Understanding of latest functionalities and features in SAP S/4 HANA is very desirable.
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology
- Skilled in the use of the following productivity tools: MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Project and Visio are required.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills and ability to read ABAP code.
- Excellent Communication skills (Written, Verbal, and Presentation) with ability to sell concepts and ideas to a diverse range of internal customers
- Good team player
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership in order to build quality business solutions on time and within budget
- Ability to balance the goals of the company, while maintaining adequate controls and accurate records.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of work related experience as a SAP Business Relationship Manager or SAP Business Analyst.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: (Safety, regulatory compliance, legal and job specific)
- ISO 9001/GMP; annually - In house requirement
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation Statement
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral fees.