|Published||August 7, 2023|
Were recruiting for a direct hire/fulltime SAP SD/OTC Functional Analyst to work 3 days on site/2 days remote, for our Atlanta client.
We are only able to work with US Citizens or Green Card holders for this opportunity.
Please, NO THIRD PARTIES
Position: SAP SD/OTC Functional Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Location: Atlanta GA
Reports to: Applications and PPM Director, AMER/Group Director SAP & BI
The Senior SAP Analyst is responsible for a mix of activities focused on SAP project delivery, as well as daily functional support within the diverse regions.
As part of the role, the Senior SAP Analyst will have to closely liaise with key internal stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities and deliver best practice SAP solutions.
A key component of the role will see the Senior SAP Analyst balancing elements of day-to-day support, providing technical leadership to more junior team members, and delivering small-to-medium scale projects centered around core SAP modules.
The role will require the analyst to be flexible across time zones, to have the capability to juggle multiple priorities at once, and to possess a strong desire for learning and expanding their skillset beyond their core competencies.
The role requires the analyst to be adaptable across multiple SAP modules, and to have a strong sense of ownership of problem resolution, even outside of their main functional area. The ability to contribute towards project delivery within multiple core SAP modules, with at least intermediate understanding of end-to-end workflows for order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes is a key attribute for the role.
Please note, these tasks are provided as a guide and you may be required to perform additional duties in addition to these tasks:
- Carry out functional support and incident resolution across multiple regions.
- Lead and/or contribute to projects of various size and complexity.
- Work closely with the wider IT organization, assist colleagues worldwide during times of emergency where your skillset is applicable.
- Maintain the mantra of delivering a standard SAP solution.
- Strive to find the pre-delivered SAP answers to everyday problems.
- Work closely with external vendors during project delivery, make sure vendors are following best practices.
- Liaise very closely with other global IT team functions to contribute in delivery of global, scalable SAP solutions and functionality.
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 in a manufacturing and/or distribution context. (Required)
- Strong experience in SD/OTC and/or MM. (Required)
- At least basic understanding of project delivery. (Required)
- At least basic experience in WM. (Optional)
- At least basic experience in PP. (Optional)
Personal Qualities & Non-Technical Skills Required
- Multi-tasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize effectively.
- Accuracy: Ability to ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes.
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to respond as needed within appropriate timeframe.
- Problem Solving: Analytical thinker with ability to solve problems and seek support/help when needed.
- Organization: Ability to organize effectively.
- Team-Player: Ability to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions on work issues that impact the successful completion of tasks.
- Focus: Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Customer Service: focused with demonstrable soft skills and empathy with users issues.
- Delivery: Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job done.
- Extra Mile: Going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
- Communication Skills: Strong written & verbal communication skills.