|Published||August 12, 2023|
Senior SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)
Seniority level: Associate and Advisor (details below)
Any location in the United States
*This role can be based out of any location of the above-mentioned employment location. You must be an official resident in the employment country to be considered for this role.
Tenthpin is a global management consulting firm, founded in January 2017 and operating now in 8 countries (US, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Portugal, China, India and Poland) with currently +400 consultants and constantly growing. Our global consulting team provides strategic advisory services in the Life Sciences Industry and works globally with our clients. We are a leading business and technology management consulting company that understands the unique challenges within different business segments in Life Sciences Industry.
We are looking for a full-time employee to join us in making the difference. As we are continuously growing as an organization, there is the possibility to develop the role beyond the current responsibilities in the future.
What you will be doing:
As a SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant, you will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business solutions.
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Process analysis, design/ redesign of Integrated supply chain and Sales processes
- Build, test and deploy Life Science best-practice and innovate customer processes in the area of Sales, Supply chain and Logistics
- Work with our clients to assist in the implementation of large-scale SAP systems
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Lead task and projects to ensure the success of the project is obtained
What you bring with you:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SAP implementation projects
- Strong business process understanding in Sales & Distribution, Supply chain and/or Intercompany processes
- Hands-on expertise (customization or configuration) in SAP SD
- General understanding of Integration of SAP SD to other relevant modules e.g. Finance, Logistics, Material management
- First-hand experience in template design and business consulting
- Experience working in Life Science industries (pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, animal health) is preferred
- First-hand experience with SAP S/4HANA Platform is a plus
- Good soft skills & communication skills
Why join us?
- Innovative projects with global Life science clients
- Continuous learning and mentorship from our leadership team
- Flat hierarchy structure
- Above average compensation structure
- Development opportunities
- The ability to make a difference in the Life Science industry with your skills
If you are interested to join and contribute to one of the most exciting start-ups in the global Management Consulting Industry with an international team and a good mix of all ages, characters and a dedicated team spirit, apply now through the button below!