|Published||August 8, 2018|
Position: Senior SAP Quality Assurance Tester with FICO, RI & CD
Location: Purchase, NY (or) Florham Park, NJ (or) NYC, NY (or) Radnor, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
· 7+ years of hands-on quality assurance testing experience
· 3+ years managing or working in an onshore/offshore model
· 3+ hands-on testing experience with SAP FICO, FS-RI or FS-CD, BW
· Understanding of finance business processes
· Experience is preferred in managing software / application testing for Insurance industry
· Knowledge and hands-on experience with Automation Testing Tools including QTP, Selenium, etc. is preferred
· Experience with Microsoft TFS and Test Manager (MTM) for test management is preferred.
· Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and the out of the box software functionality
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately
· Strong initiative; able to self-manage. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done
· Experience using standard project and business tools including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for complete system and regression testing of SAP software, specifically GL, CD, BP and custom built insurance and reinsurance applications on SAP platform.
· Coordinate testing for projects and releases with the QA team and the release manager/project manager
· Prepare test scenarios and test cases.
· Execute test cases manually.
· Document the test executions and defects.
· Resolve functional issues of automation testers
· Perform hands on data and report testing
· Review quality of testing deliverables and test results, ensure appropriate test coverage for all projects and support items
· Consult with development team to improve usability and recommend program improvements or corrections to development staff.
· Work with Project and Release Managers to provide QA estimates based on capacity
· Attend Project and Release Meetings to provide weekly status and progress updates
· Work with BAs to clarify requirements as needed
· Work with developers to communicate test findings, and coordinate code drops to QA