|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
Brooksource's private healthcare client is seeking a contract Senior Project Manager with experience implementing SAP Manufacturing.
The project will involve replacing the existing legacy custom system with SAP Manufacturing on S/4 HANA. This role will manage internal Business and IT resources along with a 3rd party system integrator.
Key skills needed include being able to build a program team across business, IT, and system integrator. Also need SAP Manufacturing experience and knowledge of SAP ERP. Strong leadership skills are required. Good understanding of business processes and ability to quickly learn new areas are a must. This project will last through 2020 with the potential for longer as needed.
Specific qualifications include:
Formal Education & Certification
• University or College degree
• Not Required, but would be a plus in consideration:
o Degree in Computer Science or related field.
o Certification in project management.
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience leading a SAP Manufacturing implementation
• 10+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of systems and process development in a technology environment
• Strong proficiency with project management software, specifically MS Project
• Competent and proficient understanding of platforms, such as SharePoint, MS Project Server
• Testing management experience
• Vendor management experience
• Nice to have: Large Consulting Firm experience
• Recognized leader, able to build trust quickly with Senior Stakeholders and Project Team.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise
• Detail Oriented
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
• Tenacious, proactive and politically savvy.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.