|Published||August 5, 2023|
Senior SAP Process Architect
*No Sponsor, Must live in CO*
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Large, highly regarded international company with high growth on the horizon
- Opportunity to grow within this large, manufacturing organization
- Professional yet casual work setting
- Great Benefits! *Holiday tine off, 3 weeks PTO, 401k match, Etc*
- Facilitate new cross functional solution design, new platform reviews, technology tool evaluation for business applications.
- Conduct cross functional POCs for new solutions/technologies/tools
- Develop and drive S4 strategy and implementation approach with Enterprise Architecture
- Facilitate business capability roadmap development, revisions, and progress
- Assist Business Process Managers in formulating solution options / approaches to meet business needs
- Proactively identify and analyze new technologies and align them to business vision, strategies, and outcomes
- Facilitate new platform reviews, technology tool evaluation and business application evaluation.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 15 years applied technical/configuration experience with SAP or other ERP and/or manufacturing systems and technologies and 7 years of experience with manufacturing companies with global operations. Including at least two years as a business process architect
- Significant experience in ECC 6.0 or greater
- SAP S/4 HANA experience highly preferred
- Significant experience in at least 2 other SAP systems includes SRM, SCM / APO, PI / PO, TM, QIM, Solution Manager or Mii
- Expert knowledge and configuration of several SAP modules including at least one complex SAP module.
- Proven experience working on full lifecycle deployment on two large scale ERP implementations
- Strong business process understanding, experience in business process design
- Vision of how to improve business process and ERP system further to continuously generate added business value